P.O. Box 56
209 S. Blackhoof St.
Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895
Phone: (419) 739-6745
Welcome to the office of the Auglaize County Treasurer.
Tax bills are mailed each year in mid-January and mid-June with payment due on February 15th and July 15th (or the first following business day if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday).
- 2014 tax information is now available on the website and tax bills can be downloaded and reviewed.
First half taxes are due February 16, 2016. (February 15, 2016 is President’s Day).
Second half taxes are due July 15, 2016.
- The following notice to comply with R.C. 323.131(A)(3)(a):
Notice: "If the taxes are not paid within sixty days from the date they are certified delinquent, the property is subject to foreclosure for tax delinquency.”
- Database last updated: 10/20/2016 10:01:02 PM
The Auglaize County Treasurer serves as Auglaize County's chief investment officer, the administrator of delinquent tax collections and the keeper of the property tax escrow account. The Treasurer serves as the county banker, safe keeper of all taxes and investor of local funds.
Thank you for visiting our site! Please email any comments, suggestions, or other concerns to the Auglaize County Treasurer
Use this website to:
- View and pay your real estate tax bill. Start here.
- View current tax rates and calculations. Learn more.
- View and print official tax forms and documents. Learn more.
Hours of Service
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday